I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Monday 14 August 2017

❄ 201 - every shade of grey - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES     
             
HAIR: {Limerence} Blair hair-B&W{Romp}
SHAPE: my own ♥
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
SKIN: Atelier Pepe - Bridget .::Universal::. (Soy)
TATTOO: .Absence. Love Bites Appliers
POSE: *!R.O!* Baby Girl BENTO Pose thankies*



                                                              CLOTHING 

DRESS: [I<3F] - Dress [16] [undress me]thankies*  {Romp}
SHOES: [MODA] PAYNE MISTRESS PLATFORMS & HUD (ANKLES) thankies♥*  {Fetish Fair 2017}



BACKDROP

floorplan. pallet wall
dust bunny . potted palm
The Loft & ARIA - Riley Chair Dark Grey
((LovelyAlien))ShatteredCrystals - Cluster D - 3LI
floorplan. hanging diamond light / black