I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Tuesday 15 August 2017

❄ 202 - cutiepie - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES          
          
HAIR:  Beusy: Sybil Hairstyle / FATPACK {Blush}
SHAPE: my own ♥
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
SKIN: Atelier Pepe - Bridget .::Universal::. (Soy)
TATTOO: RedFish - Marocan Tattoo *thankies♥*  {Genre}


EYELINER: UniCult - Cutie Eye Liner  *thankies♥* {Blush}
FRECKLES: UniCult - Freckles  *thankies♥* {Blush}
PIERCINGS: :: SAGA :: Bohemian Flower Jewel Set *thankies♥* {kustom9}

EYES: :Z.S: Vamped Eyes*thankies♥* {Somber}

CHOKER: DAZED. - Christian Louise Choker
LIPSTICK: -SU!- The Matte Lip Essentials


                                                              CLOTHING 

SHIRT: {le fil casse} Aryana Top Black  {Blush}