I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Wednesday 19 July 2017

❄ 171 - my friend the pineapple - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES      
 
HAIR:  [e] Miya - Whites
SHAPE: my own ♥ 
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
EYESHADOW: :Z.S: Sparkled Shadowed Liner *thankies♥* {Applique}
NECKLACE + CHOKER: .::Supernatural::. Nyx Set Black *thankies♥* {Somber}

EARRINGS: *Merlific* Blogger Octopus Stretch  *thankies♥* {Suicide Dollz}
PIERCINGS:
*Merlific* Heart Lips Piercing *thankies♥* {Anybody
*Merlific* Rudder Septum Unrigged *thankies♥* {Genre}
POSES:  .:Joplino:. Summer Lover *thankies♥*{Exclusive Designer Circle 158th}

CLOTHING 
TOP: Nightmare :: Wench Chevron Top *thankies♥* {Genre}
SHORTS: Legal Insanity - Myra shorts FATPACK *thankies♥* {Shiny Shabby}


close up <3