I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Tuesday 18 July 2017

❄ 170 - Lost - †


HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES      
 
HAIR: Beusy: Lotus Hairstyle (3:00 A.M. Gacha // Common) {kustom9}
SHAPE: my own ♥ 
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
TATTOO: [ATI] Kimberly *thankies♥* {Elite}
NECKLACE:
  • Amala - The Crystal Necklace - Silver
  • Amala - The Moon Necklace - Silver 
  • Amala - The Pia Bar - Forever
CHOKER: +Inkhole+ Puppy Choker (Plastic) (Moon Silver) RLV/Normal + HUD
GLASSES: Evermore. Baxter Glasses (Fatpack)
BINDI:  ^^Swallow^^ Jahanara Bindi
POSES:  SamPoses -M&M Smith *thankies♥* {Flashot Box July 2017}







CLOTHING 

SHIRT: _CD_Bunny Collection Top Maitreya White
PANTS:  .:villena:. - (Maitreya) - Ripped Denim Shorts - Light Blue {kustom9}
SOCKS:_CD_Bunny Collection Fishnet Socks RARE Maitreya

Backdrop:
[ isuka ] basement01 *thankies♥* {Hidden Chapter}