I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Thursday 13 July 2017

❄ 164 - witchy hour - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES  
 
HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Ember -  black & whites

SHAPE: my own ♥ 
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
SKIN: Glam Affair - Barbara Applier ( Catwa  ) Artic 01
TATTOO:  +Psycho Barbie+ [Runic Tattoo]  *thankies♥* {Applique}
EYESHADOW: :Z.S: Sparkled Shadowed Liner *thankies♥* {Applique}
EARS: ^^Swallow^^ Drop Ears 
CHOKER: LEPUNK Pentagram Collar *thankies♥*
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Adley *thankies♥* {Cosmopolitan}


 CLOTHING 
BODYSUIT:  iS Summer Ruffle Bodice *thankies♥*

BACKDROP: 
anxiety %radioactive {Soleout}
+Spellbound+ Charging Pyramid
+Spellbound+ Goddess
+Spellbound+ Tarot Deck
floorplan. leaning book stack
+Spellbound+ Cube Candlestick
{anc} crystal cluster {Crystal / moonlight}

close up <3