I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Wednesday 12 July 2017

❄ 163 - tropical dreams - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES  

HAIR: 1. TRUTH HAIR Oriana 2 [Black & Whites]

SHAPE: my own ♥ 
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
SKIN: Glam Affair - Amira - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - Europa
TATTOO: Stardust - Yuki - White Tattoo
BLUSH: e.marie // Cosmic Stars Makeup {Crystal Heart Festival}
POSE: .:Joplino:. Pose Set Pineapple *thankies♥* {Suicide Dollz}
EARS: ^^Swallow^^ Drop Ears
CLOTHING 

SHIRT: Limpid Top Simi*thankies♥* {Suicide Dollz}
PANTS:  .::{Solstice}::.Dylan Shorts *thankies♥* {Suicide Dollz}
SHOES:  Legal Insanity - Candy heels FATPACK  *thankies♥* {Kinky Event}



Backdrop:

MONS / 3D - Hello World Photoshoot Decor {Season Story}
dust bunny . fiddle leaf tree
dust bunny . hammock chair . long