I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Saturday 14 October 2017

❄ 242 - not all psychos are equal - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES     
 
HAIR: [RA] Britney Hair - Grayscale {Hairology}
SHAPE: my own ♥
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0 
TATTOO: [ATI] Tori... *thankies♥* {Applique}
TEARS: F.I.O.F.O bloody Tears Tattoo *thankies♥*
BROWS:  .ARISE. Kiki Eyebrows for *thankies♥*  {The Liaison Collaborative}
POSE: *!R.O!* Axe Psycho w/ Mesh Axe *thankies♥*
EYES: :Z.S: Evil Within *thankies♥* {Black Fair 2017}
HORNS: ARTERY // Bloody mini Horn *thankies♥* {Applique}
NAIL POLISH: Goth1c0: Purple Polish Collection for Astralia Nails Stiletto *thankies♥* {Applique}
HEAD PIECE + PIERCINGS: :: SAGA :: DOTD Face Jewels w.HUD *thankies♥* {TDSF5}

CLOTHING
DRESS: ALTAIR* little devil dress .black.  { Panic of Pumpkin in Okinawa}