I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Tuesday 29 August 2017

❄ 211 - purity - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES               
      
HAIR: DOUX - Shanna Evans hairstyle [B&W]
SHAPE: my own ♥
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
SKIN: .:[PUMEC] :. - .:Lilith:. -  /  January \  - SKIN (Catwa)
TATTOO:  Lush - The Wolf - Tattoo *thankies♥*  {A P P L I Q U E}
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Romance [Silver] *thankies♥*{tres chic}





CLOTHING 
 
SHIRT + SKIRT: [Cubic Cherry] {Boo} top & skirt WHITE {Whimsical}
SHOES: [MODA] SARA SPIKED HEELS & HUD *thankies♥* {Kinky Event}


BACKDROP
HPMD* Colored Bush - light green
HPMD* Garden Tree04 - brown 1B
HPMD* Sweet Garden Grass02 - green
HPMD* Garden Tree08 with Lights - yGreen c

VIBES - Nature kit - Swing Tree (White) *thankies♥*{Sanarae


close up <3