I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Saturday 26 August 2017

❄ 209 - Meet me in the pale moonlight - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES               
      
HAIR: .Entwined. Becky / Greyscale {Uber}
HAIR PIECE: (*<*) 1313 iApache Headdress  *thankies♥*  {Pandoras Box August17}
SHAPE: my own ♥
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
SKIN: L'Etre Skin Shop - Haily Skin [Pearl Tone]
TATTOO: Endless Pain Tattoo -  Ghost *thankies♥*  {Pandoras Box August17}
MASK: :Z.S: Exploit Mask *thankies♥*  {Pandoras Box August17}
POSE + BACKDROP: BellePoses - Angelfire (Bento) *thankies♥*  {Pandoras Box August17}





CLOTHING 
 
BODYSUIT: Nightmare :: Cyber Suit Maitreya +  Infusion Set *thankies♥*  {Pandoras Box August17}