I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Saturday 12 August 2017

❄ 199 - METAL is all \m/ - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES      
          
HAIR: Beusy: TripleSick Hair #2 - Fatpack [Boxed] RARE
SHAPE: my own ♥
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
SKIN: Atelier Pepe - Bridget .::Universal::. (Soy)
TATTOO: [ATI] Kenny Maitreya *thankies♥*  {Bodyfy}
NECKLACE: +Psycho Barbie+ [Croix Necklace - Gothic Hunt] *thankies♥*
EARS:  L'Etre Olympe mesh ears
PIERCING: :: SAGA :: Fayne Face Set w.HUD/Bronze *thankies♥* {Kustom9}
POSE right: *!R.O!* Rock'd Out BENTO Pose 1 Common  *thankies♥*
POSE left: FOXCITY. Bento Ground Sits VOL2


                                                              CLOTHING 

DRESS: .:cheeky:. Lisia - mini Dress! thankies♥*  {Fetish Fair 2017}
SHOES:AsteroidBox. Peongkeu Boots *thankies* {Rewind}

BACKDROP
:: SAGA :: Moon *thankies♥* (on the wall behind me)

uK - Studded Wall Art Set (3) {Rewind} (on the floor)

close up ♥