I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Monday 7 August 2017

❄ 190 - love is all about trust - †


HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES
          
 
HAIR: .Olive. the Robin Hair - Greyscale {*Prismagica*}
SHAPE: my own ♥
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
SKIN: L'Etre Skin Shop -  Linda Skin [Pearl Tone]
MASK: *Tentacio* Let me breathe. Oxygen mask RARE {The Gacha Garden}
TATTOO: [ATI] Mishia *thankies♥* {Twelve}
LEG TATTOO: Clemmm - Damaged Knees .8







CLOTHING
OUTFIT:
*Tentacio* Let me breathe harness black {The Gacha Garden}
*Tentacio* Let me breathe lingerie black {The Gacha Garden}
SHOES: [MODA] CALLI CUFFED PLATFORMS  *thankies♥*  {Fetish Fair 2017}




BACKDROP: 

[ isuka ] trust & love backdrop *thankies♥*  {Fetish Fair 2017}