I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Tuesday 1 August 2017

❄ 185 - I did nothing - †

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES      
          
 
HAIR: Beusy: Kitty-Cap Style [Breaking Hearts Gacha] - RARE
SHAPE: my own ♥
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
SKIN: L'Etre Skin Shop - Haily Skin [Pearl Tone]
TATTOO UPPER: RedFish - Dark Japan Tattoo *thankies♥* {Fetish Fair 2017 starts: 04/08}
TATTOO LEG: RedFish - Mandala Tattoo *thankies♥* {Fetish Fair 2017 starts: 04/08}
POSE: *!R.O!* Cutie BENTO Pose *thankies♥*
AsteroidBox. K-Tagger  Gacha *thankies♥* {The Gacha Garden}
  • AsteroidBox. K-Tagger - Backpack // RARE
  • AsteroidBox. K-Tagger - Leg Holster // Red
  • AsteroidBox. K-Tagger - Respirator Mask // Red
  • AsteroidBox. K-Tagger - Spray Can // Red
  • AsteroidBox. K-Tagger - Wall Spray // Ah Fuck!
CLOTHING 
BRA: Blueberry - Gift - Lace Tops <3
SHORTS: [Pumpkin]Ripped shorts- Light blue- 
SOCKS: .::DEAR PRUDENCE::. Fishnet
SHOES: [VALE KOER] THE ALTER PLATFORMS BLACK 



BACKDROP

[ isuka ] shit happens *thankies♥* {The Chapter Four}