I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Tuesday 4 July 2017

❄ATTENTION PLS ♥



Heya my lovely watchers ♥

U are able now to get a monlthy Pose Box :) 
The subcription box which photographers need! 

Every month 10 desingers come togethere and bring u awesome exclusive poses \o/ 

PreOrders: every Month from 1st till the 15th ..  u can catch it for awesome 500L (yes no joke :P) 
If u are worried to miss the preorders time u can get the box after the coming out for 1000L.

Preorder now  - here -

The July round included the Shops: Imitation, K&S Creations, P.O.S.E, Something New, MILA, Sam Poses, Black Cats, SPP, Delicate Poses & In the Moment \o/ 
Like & Follower the Facebook & Flickr Page of FlashShot to be updated about the Box  


Don't miss to grab your box ♥

Greetings Flo muuuuuah :-* xoxo 
Blogpost are coming soon .. stay curious ♥