I am not looking to excape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there - Rune Lazuli

Seiten

Sunday 2 July 2017

❄156

HAIR, GENERAL STUFF & ACCESSORIES
HAIR: [LCKY] Mello // Neutral Pack {Crystal Heart Festival}

SHAPE: my own ♥
HEAD: CATWA HEAD Lona
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
SKIN: Atelier Pepe - Bridget .::Universal::. (Soy)
EYES: Go&See * Mermaid * Catwa Eyes *thankies♥*
EYE MAKE UP: .ARISE. Mile Dust / Pink *thankies♥* {The Fantasy Collective}
TATTOO: -Endless Pain Tattoos- Koro *thankies♥* {We <3 RP}
NECKLACE: :Z.S: Love Me Necklace *thankies♥* {Beached Bunny hunt Item}
NAILS: *Merlific* Dona Square Nails Bento FATPACK *thankies♥* {Anybody

CLOTHING

OUTFIT: _CandyDoll_ Luna Outfit Black {Crystal Heart Festival}
SHOES:Phedora ~ Mercury Boots ~ 28 C. {Crystal Heart Festival



BACKDROP 

Astralia - Wonderland (i'm too big) Background {Lootbox}